Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Diploma

So I finally hung up my diploma...it's only been 5 years since I've graduated! lol I always wanted to hang it up in my "office" and now that I have one I've been searching, well sort of, for a frame that would fit it. I finally came across one at the thrift store! So I spruced it up with my new found creativity! hehe So this is me saying I'm proud of it! And soon enough Derek will have one to hang right next to mine! ;)


These are my best girl friends from college on our graduation cruise! We all graduated together with the same major! Love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, hard earned and it should be displayed. You did a great job on the frame.I enjoyed my visit to your blog. I invite you to visit me at Katherines Corner. If you like giveaways I have one going on now that ends very soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete