Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Busy "B"


Oh my goodness it's been forever! Things have just been a little crazy around here. Summer is definitely my favorite time of year but with laying out by the pool comes lots of other things too! This summer has been beyond busy. I've been working so much and I feel like we have had an event every week, fun but tiring. I've also been busy trying to release some creative juices. I started making jewelry holders amongst other things. Definetely my favorite thing to make since I am the queen of jewelry! lol So here are a few of my creations....



love my yellow table I found at a thirft store and refurbished it for less than $13







Just wanted to share because I'm so excited that these are things I made! hehe ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looking amazing...I love the turqoise one with the matching fabric in the back.

    ReplyDelete