Thursday, November 3, 2011

Holiday Boutiques

Hi, hope you are doing well! I've been quite busy trying to prepare for the upcoming boutiques I will be attending.  These boutiques will be a great way to get some Christmas shopping done for you and your loved ones! Hope you can make at least one of them!

Open House Holiday Extravaganza
Sunday, November 20 · 11:00am - 3:00pm

Christmas Boutique
Saturday, November 26 · 9:00am - 3:00pm

Sew Funky Market
Sunday, December 4 · 10:00am - 4:00pm
Doubletree Hotel Ontario Airport
222 N. Vineyard Avenue
Ontario, CA

A Whimsical Christmas Tea
Sunday, December 4 · 2:00pm - 6:00pm

If you would like to come to one and the address is not listed let me know, I'll email it to you!


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful frills at our Whimsical Christmas Tea, Tanya says that are simply lovely !xoxo Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Bri! I love your site and I care about what you are creating. It's a gift from God that we can bless others with! Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete