Sunday, October 2, 2011

My very own small business ;

I always loved the idea of being creative and crafty but I never had a space to do it.   So when we moved into a bigger place I set out to make myself a craft room.  Now that I have my very own craft room I told myself I was gonna use it.  I started with small things building up my creative juices.  For mothers day I made my mom a jewelry hanger and since then I've been trying to make all sorts of things.  I started making headbands for myself to wear to work and the girls at work started asking me if they could buy them from me.  Soon enough other ladies were asking me for them as well.  The headbands are fun to make but what I really love to do is make Jewelry hangers and message boards. God willing this little business will take off.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. such a cute blog and business. have you thought about selling on etsy?

    ReplyDelete